Popular resistance tool for strength training, the exercise rope involves hands, arms, shoulders, back, trunk, and even legs (when squats are incorporated) for a full-body workout. Use the rope to sculpt muscles, improve endurance, intensify cardio, and burn calories. It can also increase reaction time and metabolic rate.
The flexible rope design makes it easy to wind up and transport almost anywhere, from home to gym, park, or beach and vice versa. All you need is a stable anchor, like a tree or pole, and it’s ready to go. It can also be rolled up and stored when not in use.
- 1.5-inch exercise rope for strength training—works for hands, arms, shoulders, back, abs, core, and legs
- 3-strand-thick design made of the durable polyester blend; high tensile strength prevents breaking, fraying, or coming to lose
- Can be used for undulation, pulling, or climbing exercises, alone or as part of a team
- Rolls up for take-anywhere portability and compact storage
- Measures 344*1.5*1.5 inch long; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty