Choosing the correct weight for the neoprene dumbbells is an important process that should not be overlooked. Different exercises, skill levels, and physical abilities will require different dumbbells. Remember, it is always best to start low and add weight in small increments. Too strong a start can cause stress or injury.
Heavy dumbbells are great for building massive arm and shoulder muscles, stability, and core strength.
Lighter dumbbells are great additions to add resistance to squats, lunges, aerobic workouts, and many more.
- Burn calories by increasing your heart rate.
- Build muscle mass and improve cardiovascular health.
- Perfect for recovering from training.
- Increases bone density, decreases the risk of fracture, improves muscular endurance.
- Multiple uses, great for the deadlift, shoulder press lunge, chest press hip thrust, and sumo squats.