The revolutionary patented Lifeline Power Wheel Abs and full body workout design allow you to reach shoulder-width apart on the soft foam grips or place your feet on the adjustable stirrups for enhanced body movement and workout versatility.
- Increases balance, coordination and endurance while strengthening the core, upper and lower body.
- Work up to 20 muscles simultaneously throughout your body
- Place your hands shoulder-width apart or feet in the stirrups for more exercise options
- Adjustable and secure straps and stirrups for quick on / off
- Soft and comfortable foam grip limits hand fatigue
The design uses a greater range of motion than traditional abdominal rollers or traditional core exercises to allow more exercises for moderate to very advanced users. Move-in any direction or hold positions to develop body control and hit the stabilizer muscles during upper and lower body movements while targeting the core muscles.
By allowing you to move in more than one plane of motion, functional training increases strength, improves balance, and reduces the risk of injury compared to stationary motion. The use of this Lifeline Power Wheel, along with functional training, will help increase mobility and stability of the joints, as well as the development of more efficient motor patterns. Examples of exercise options include push-ups, crawls, lifts, leg lifts, push-ups, sit-ups, front crawl, and knee-to-chest movements (many more exercise options).