The only bar system that can expand to meet your strength needs, the PowerBlock dumbbells are the most versatile and efficient exercise tool ever developed for strength training. PowerBlocks work intuitively. Rather than forcing you to buy a room full of dumbbells, PowerBlocks act like a weight stack at the gym, with a weighted handle that fits the first weight, fits the second, that’s inserted into the third, etc.
Want to change the weight, simply move the weight selection pin into the appropriate slot and you are good to go. When you lift the core, all of the weights above the selector pin are lifted at the same time, turning your 3-pound dumbbell into a 6-pound dumbbell or your 6-pound dumbbell into a 12-pound dumbbell. Not only is the system very easy to use, but it is also inexpensive and space-saving, as a single pair of dumbbells can do the work of dozens.
This personal training set is a hybrid system using the weight stack from the PowerBlock personal set and the handles from the Elite set. As a result, users can achieve each 2.5-pound jump in the weight range of 5 to 50 pounds per dumbbell, doing the work of 40 individual weights. Best of all, the weights are more compact and balanced than traditional dumbbells, with a padded handle that protects those with weak wrists.
Best of all, free weights are great, whether you’re trying to build muscle, tone, and tone your body, or shed unwanted body fat. The personal training set is not expandable and is compatible with the Elite / Pro-weight rack. It also comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Adjusts from 5 to 50 pounds in 2.5-pound increments for maximum versatility. Replace 20 pairs of dumbbells in the single pair space.
- The patented compact design keeps the workout area clean and organized.
- The selector pin allows you to change weights easily, just like a weight stacker at the gym.
- Increments achieved: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30, 32.5, 35, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5 and 50 pounds per hand.
- Sold in pairs and shipped in 2 boxes. It offers the highest weight of fifty kilos per hand; a 10-year limited warranty. The personal trainer kit is not expandable and works with the Elite / Pro-weight rack